Favorite Waterfront Dining Options on Pensacola Beach
We have a number of delectable dining options around Pensacola Beach; it’s impossible to go hungry on your vacation! Food always tastes better when accompanied by the gorgeous views of the Gulf Coast. There are several waterfront dining options, here are a few of our favorites!
- The Grand Marlin is one of the best restaurants on the island, featuring fresh seafood, steaks, and delicious cocktails! Something for everyone on the menu, and they also offer a fantastic Sunday brunch. The restaurant is located at the foot of the Pensacola Beach Bridge, walking distance from the Pensacola Beach Marina. Outdoor and indoor dining available, with a casual upscale ambience. BBQ Shrimp, Crab Cakes, Grouper Piccata, and the Praline Basket dessert are some recommended items to try. Make it a dinner cruise! If you book a private dolphin cruise, we can even stop by their dock for a to go order. http://www.thegrandmarlin.com/pensacola/
- Visit Casino Beach Bar and Grille for a memorable Gulf side dining experience! The outdoor patio is steps away from the Gulf of Mexico, at the base of the Pensacola Beach Pier. Yummy favorites include Shrimp Ceviche, Ahi Tuna, Lobster Club sandwich, tacos and flatbreads, along with some creative beverage concoctions. https://casinobeachbar.com/
- Peg Leg Pete’s is a Pensacola Beach institution, frequented by locals and visitors alike. Try their delicious baked oysters, shrimp steamed or fried, sauteed blue crab claws, gumbo and Grouper nuggets! Wash it down with a Shipwreck, their signature rum punch cocktail, which comes with a refillable souvenir cup. They are located on Fort Pickens Road, on Lafitte’s Cove. Most evenings in the season, you can catch some great live music at the “Underwhere Bar.” This is a popular stop on our private Pensacola Beach booze cruise. https://jollysailing.com/specialty-cruises/ https://peglegpetes.com/
- Dining on deck, enjoy a Pensacola dinner cruise on one of the Jolly vessels, sailboat or powerboat! You can make it casual, bring your own picnic, or takeout from one of the local restaurants. Or, let us handle the details. We work with a local caterer that can provide a gourmet dinner for two, or a delectable spread of heavy hors d’oeuvres for larger parties. Turn your sunset cruise into a special occasion! https://www.nancyshauteaffairs.com/ https://jollysailing.com/specialty-cruises/
- The Frisky Dolphin Sunset Oyster Bar & Grill boasts a large deck overlooking Little Sabine Bay, and the Sabine Marina, where our sailboats and private dolphin cruise boat are docked. It’s a great spot to watch the boats come and go, and to view a beautiful sunset. The fun and casual atmosphere, friendly service and delicious eats and drinks make for a winning combination. Recommend the blackened shrimp tacos, wings, red beans and rice with Alligator sausage, and the Philly Cheese Steak, and don’t forget the Frisky tots! https://www.friskydolphin.com/
- Spice up your life with “a little Nola in Pensacola,” at the Cafe Nola on Quietwater Beach, next to the Pensacola Beach Boardwalk! We love the BBQ Shrimp, Crawfish Etouffee, Shrimp/Fish/Oyster/Roast Beef Poboys on Gambino bread, Gumbo, all your New Orleans favorites (libations too) with a delightful view overlooking Santa Rosa Sound. https://www.thecafenola.com/
There are so many ways to get your nosh on along the beach, we couldn’t list them all here. But we hope you enjoy some of our most recommended places to dine waterside. Our Captains and Crew are always happy to point you in the right direction, for whatever type of cuisine you are craving!